Take place the week of November 29. Due to a bus driver shortage, there is no dedicated shuttle for squash this year. Instead, all squash students may take the regular bus #24 from DHS at the regular bus depature time. This bus will stop at the Ox Ridge Club. Pick up at the end of tryouts (approximately 5pm) is at the Ox Ridge Club.
Girls tryouts on Monday, 11/29 and Tuesday, 11/30 at 3pm
Boys tryouts on Wednesday, 12/1 and Thursday, 12/2 at 3pm
Call backs for boys and girls (if needed): Friday, 12/3 at 3pm, Saturday, 12/4 at 4pm and Sunday at 4pm
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE DHS SCHOOL NURSE HAS UPDATED MEDICAL FORMS AND COMPLETE CO-PAYS ON SCHOOLCASH BEFORE TRYOUTS.
ANY PLAYER THAT DOES NOT HAVE THIS COMPLETE WILL BE TURNED AWAY FROM TRYOUTS!!
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SCHOOLCASH PLEASE CONTACT:
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MEDICAL FORMS PLEASE CONTACT THE NURSES OFFICE.
GIRLS & BOYS VARSITY: Players 1-9 as determined through tryouts
GIRLS & BOYS JV: Players 10-18 as determined through tryouts
- Coach Underhill will lead all sessions
- Any players who do not make a Varsity or JV Roster will be refunded their co-pay
- Players must stay for the entire duration of the tryout session/ You will referee when not playing
- Athletes should be prepared to play more than one match per tryout session
- Medical forms and co-pay MUST be complete or athletes will not be allowed to tryout (No exceptions per DHS Athletics)