Mandatory Informational Meeting: October 29, at 7:30 PM, in the Darien High School Cafeteria. Parents and players required.
Forms Required to Tryout
The below three forms should be completed and hand delivered to the DHS Nurse 2 days before tryouts:
- Signed DHS Coaches' Athletic Emergency Form (requires nurse's signature) [ Download PDF ]
- Signed Current Health Assessment "Blue Form" [ Download PDF ]
- Signed DHS Squash Team Player Rules and Regulations Contract [ Download PDF ]
- Tryouts will be held over three (3) days in the Chelsea Piers Squash Area:
- Monday, December 2, 2019
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- It is very important that players arrive by 2:45 pm in the Chelsea Piers Squash Area. We have many matches to complete in a limited amount of time.
- Bus transportation will NOT be provided for tryouts. If you cannot secure a ride, please let us know and we will help you work on other options.
- Player pairing will be announced daily at the start of tryouts.
- Each player will play ONE or TWO matches each session, best of THREE with games to ELEVEN, Win by TWO.