STEP 1: PLAYER CO PAY - $271.35 (Due at Registration)
DHS SQUASH ONLY accepts payment online at https://darien.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/2052/204/False/True
- Setup an account
- You will receive an email to verify your account
- Payment amount will be attached to your child
- Co-Pays are due at registration and will be refunded in full, if after tryouts, the player does not make the team
- Co-pay only covers court rental fees and does not include HS Nationals, banquet, senior day, etc.
STEP 2: US SQUASH ACCOUNT - FREE
All players must have an account with US Squash. US Squash is used to setup match rosters and to record match results. Create a free account at https://www.ussquash.com/serve/?program=newaccount
STEP 3: CHELSEA PIERS PLATINUM MEMBER - $315
If you you already have a Platinum Membership, please disreagard this request.
- Use this link to request a membership https://www.chelseapiersct.com/membership/join-online-today
- Select Platinum Youth and Month to Month
- Enter a parent's name and contact information as the Primary Account Holder. Ignore the joiner's fee as nothing is charged when you submit.
- Enter the Player's information under Youth Member.
- Please indicate Darien High School Squash in the Additional Comments/Notes section.
- Your membership contract will automatically expire on March 1st. After that time, you will have the option of extending the contract on a month to month basis.
IMPORTANT: Chelsea Piers requires 1-month notice to cancel memberships, so please contact them before February 1st to cancel your membership on March 1st.