Dear Parents and Players,
We hope you enjoyed the first week of squash practice!
The total amount due to Darien High School and Chelsea Piers is $655. Payment details are outlined below.
We know you are busy, so we aplogize for requesting this quick turnaround on payment, but we would be really thankful to you if you could complete your payments by tomorrow, November 30. We've started our season, and need to pay for our courts and coaching.
We hope to get a prompt reply from you.
Patrick Wind and Chris Mitrano, Team Managers
STEP 1: PLAYER CO PAY - $TBD
New this season, DHS ONLY accepts payment online at https://darien.schoolcashonline.com/Registration/ProfileTabs
- Setup an account
- You will receive an email to verify your account
- Payment amount will be attached to your child
STEP 2: US SQUASH ACCOUNT - FREE
All players must have an account with US Squash. US Squash is used to setup match rosters and to record match results. Create a free account at https://www.ussquash.com/serve/?program=newaccount
STEP 3: CHELSEA PIERS PLATINUM MEMBER - $315
If you you already have a Platinum Membership, please disreagard this request. If you are uncertain, please see below *
- Use this link to request a membership https://www.chelseapiersct.com/membership/join-online-today
- Select Platinum Youth and Month to Month
- Enter a parent's name and contact information as the Primary Account Holder. Ignore the joiner's fee as nothing is charged when you submit.
- Enter the Player's information under Youth Member.
- Please indicate Darien High School Squash in the Additional Comments/Notes section.
- Your membership contract will automatically expire on March 1st, 2019. After that time, you will have the option of extending the contract on a month to month basis.
YOUTH CP-AC FITNESS ACCESS
Please use this link to learn more about the Junior Certification Program that is INCLUDED with your Platinum Membership with no additional cost https://www.chelseapiersct.com/fitness/overview/youth-family-members
Youth Members age 12-15 are required to complete a Junior Certification program before enjoying CP-AC Fitness. A Chelsea Piers trainer guides members through the certification, which covers the proper use of select cardio and strength training equipment and gym floor etiquette. Upon completion of the Junior Certification, members may access CP-AC Fitness.
Junior Certification classes are scheduled for, email
to sign-up for a class:
- Mondays at 4:30
- Wednesdays at 4:30
- Saturdays at 12:00
If you need a different time contact Koreen Elliott at
For details on the Junior Certification program or to schedule a certification, please contact