Create a free US Squash account
All players are required to have a US Squash Account to participate on this team: https://www.ussquash.com/serve/?program=newaccount
Equipment, Uniforms, and Dress Code
White tops and white bottoms are required to practice at Ox Ride Club (ORC). Non-marking squash sneakers are required (Please do not wear your squash sneakers outside; always change into street shoes before and after you enter the squash courts). Racquet. Safety goggles.
The official uniform is a white Harrow team shirt and white bottoms. The team shirt is included with your registration.
if you are interested in ordering fear the Club's Pro Shop.
Drop-off and pick-up loop, and parking
- Enter Ox Ridge Club at 512 Middlesex Rd.
- Turn right into the loop around the flag pole (blue arrows)
- Drop players at the end of the sidewalk
- Players should follow the sidewalk past the Clubhouse (red arrow)
- enter the squash area via the last door on the left, squash entrance
- Players should drop their bag and change into their squash sneakers outside of the doubles court
- Parents are welcome to park in the designated parking area (Please DO NOT pick-up and drop-off in the designated parking area)
- Players should ALWAYS enter the Clubhouse through the squash entrance, NOT the members entrance
- Parents are welcome to enter the Clubhouse through the squash entrance or members entrance
Ox Ridge Club Rules, Regulations and Code of Conduct
Ox Ridge is a private memebrs club with strict member and guest rules. Please read and follow club etiquette and rules.
- All players should enter and exit the Clubhouse through the squash entrance, please do not use the members entrance
- Please refrain from talking on cell phones in and around the Clubhouse (take calls quietly in the parking lot)
- Players should plan on leaving the Clubhouse shortly after their practice ends
- Players should not be roaming around the Clubhouse, and should never go upstairs or into the dining room
- If players don’t throw away their trash, parent volunteers have to clean-up after them
- Please refrain from running and screaming in the Clubhouse and around the property
- For the safety of children, no one under age 11 may be in riding facilities, squash or platform tennis courts or Clubhouse without direct adult supervision
- No one under age 16 may in the fitness center without adult supervision (or prior consent by ORC personnel)
- For the safety of horses, you should not enter the riding facilities and interact with the horses
- Please drive slowly when on Ox Ridge Club property, children and horses will be in and around the parking lot