Season Schedule: November 18, 2019 - March 6, 2020
- Thanksgiving Break: November 28-29
- Holiday Break: December 23-January 1
- Ox Ridge Pro/Am: January 3-6
- Spring Break: February 18-21
- GROUP A: Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 and Wednesdays 5:30-6:30
- GROUP B: Thursdays 5:30-6:30 and Saturdays 3:00-4:00
- GROUP C: Fridays 5:30-6:30 and Sundays 3:00-4:00
Match Schedule: update your availability at https://doodle.com/poll/29wg4b9xxcn762vb
Make-up Schedule: March 2-6 make-up sessions in match play format, minimal coaching
Included in your team registration fee are (2) 45-minute private lessons with a Ox Ridge squash pro. Pros are assigned at the sole discretion of Ox Ridge. To schedule these lessons, please complete the following information. An email will automatically be sent to ORC who will then follow-up with you in 2-6 weeks to confirm your lesson times.
Link: http://assn.la/UserForm.asp?RegID=156902&org=dariensquash.com | Password (lowercase): ox
if you have questions and/or concerns.
Create a free US Squash account
All players are required to have a US Squash Account to participate on this team: https://www.ussquash.com/serve/?program=newaccount
Equipment, Uniforms, and Dress Code
White tops and white bottoms are required to practice at Ox Ride Club (ORC). Non-marking squash sneakers are required (Please do not wear your squash sneakers outside; always change into street shoes before and after you enter the squash courts). Racquet. Safety goggles.
The official uniform is a white Harrow team shirt and white bottoms. The team shirt is included with your registration.
if you are interested in ordering fear the Club's Pro Shop.
Drop-off and pick-up loop, and parking
- Enter Ox Ridge Club at 512 Middlesex Rd.
- Turn right into the loop around the flag pole (blue arrows)
- Drop players at the end of the sidewalk
- Players should follow the sidewalk past the Clubhouse (red arrow)
- enter the squash area via the last door on the left, squash entrance
- Players should drop their bag and change into their squash sneakers outside of the doubles court
- Parents are welcome to park in the designated parking area (Please DO NOT pick-up and drop-off in the designated parking area)
- Players should ALWAYS enter the Clubhouse through the squash entrance, NOT the members entrance
- Parents are welcome to enter the Clubhouse through the squash entrance or members entrance
Ox Ridge Club Rules, Regulations and Code of Conduct
Ox Ridge is a private memebrs club with strict member and guest rules. Please read and follow club etiquette and rules.
- All players should enter and exit the Clubhouse through the squash entrance, please do not use the members entrance
- Please refrain from talking on cell phones in and around the Clubhouse (take calls quietly in the parking lot)
- Players should plan on leaving the Clubhouse shortly after their practice ends
- Players should not be roaming around the Clubhouse, and should never go upstairs or into the dining room
- If players don’t throw away their trash, parent volunteers have to clean-up after them
- Please refrain from running and screaming in the Clubhouse and around the property
- For the safety of children, no one under age 11 may be in riding facilities, squash or platform tennis courts or Clubhouse without direct adult supervision
- No one under age 16 may in the fitness center without adult supervision (or prior consent by ORC personnel)
- For the safety of horses, you should not enter the riding facilities and interact with the horses
- Please drive slowly when on Ox Ridge Club property, children and horses will be in and around the parking lot