Darien Junior Squash - 2020 Spring Training
- Location: Ox Ridge Riding and Racquet Club, 512 Middlesex Road, Darien
- Head Coach: Wick Clothier or Will Newnham, Ox Ridge Squash Pros
- Season Schedule: March 9, 2020 - May 24, 2020
- No Practice: April 6-12 (Spring Break)
- Grade 8-12 (Mondays 3:00-4:00)
- Grade 8-12 (Tuesdays 3:00-4:00)
- Grade 8-12 (Wednesdays 3:00-4:00)
- Grade 8-12 (Thursdays 3:00-4:00)
- Grade 8-12 (Fridays 3:00-4:00)
- Grade 5-8 (Mondays 4:00-5:00)
- Grade 5-8 (Tuesdays 4:00-5:00)
- Grade 5-8 (Wednesdays 4:00-5:00)
- Grade 5-8 (Thursdays 4:00-5:00)
- Grade 5-8 (Fridays 4:00-5:00)
- Grade 3-5 (Tuesdays 5:00-6:00)
- Grade 3-5 (Thursdays 5:00-6:00)
- Grade 3-5 (Saturdays 1:00-2:00)
- Grade K-3 (Wednesdays 5:00-6:00)
- Grade K-3 (Sundays 1:00-2:00)
- Program fee includes:
- Two 45-minute private lessons with an Ox Ridge Squash Pro
- Court and Coaching Fees
- Uniform shirt
- End of Season Team Event
- League: FairWest Junior Squash League
- Program fee does NOT included - Matches:
- All players will be invited to participate in matches against local clubs, e.g., MSquash, LBSquash, BFC, WSA, GFA, Apawamis, Pyramid Squash, Yale Club, Life Time, St. Luke's, Squash Haven, 203, etc., and while we always try to give everyone fair and equal playing time, not all players will be rostered
- Players are rostered for a match based on the number of players the opposing team is bringing, and then matching skill level (rating and experience) to an opposing player
- If the home or opposing club charges match fees, players will be responsible for their portion (typically $10-$35 per player)
The $25 Registration Fee is non-refundable. Full Refund of the program fee will be given for program withdrawals requested before March 1, 2020. After March 1, 2020, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. We do not prorate late registrations.
Darien Squash reserves the right to cancel sessions due to less than minimum registration. Cancellation decisions will be made before the start of a season, and Darien Squash will issue a full refund or credit to those registered for the cancelled session. If a class is cancelled due to weather conditions or Ox Ridge Club closing, Darien Squash will reschedule the group class for later date in the season.
Program participants register for classes on specific dates and times. Unless Darien Squash cancels a class, and provides for a makeup, attendance in scheduled classes is the responsibility of the participant. We cannot provide makeup classes or allow the participant to attend a different class.
Make up Classes: Make up arrangements are subject to our sole discretion. That said, usually, we are able to accommodate students during the final week of the season. If we offer classes during the last week of the season, these classes follow a match play format. Players should not expect skill building, drills, and/or individual instruction. Players will take turns playing and refereeing games.
This program is run by Darien Squash, Inc. and is not a school-sponsored group or an Ox Ridge Club-sponsored group. All players of all skill levels in public and private schools are invited to join the team. The total cost of the season is shared evenly among players. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.